Original Wear and Spare Parts for your LINDEMANN shear
For decades, the development of new LINDEMANN recycling plants has always been accompanied by the development of specifically adapted spare and wear parts. Original LINDEMANN recycling spare and wear parts are developed and tested by us. The durability, efficiency, reliability and cost of our parts are taken into account as early as the product development phase, influencing the choice of materials and manufacturing processes.
Wear parts for stationary scrap shears
Blades for our stationary scrap shears
- Available in two qualities: Power and Long Life
- Power: the cost-effective solution with standard performance, suitable for most common applications (light and mixed scrap), optionally available with angled surface for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Long Life: a tried-and-tested blade with proven design that delivers high performance under tough conditions and ensures a longer tool life.
- All fastening materials are available from stock: blade bolts, nuts, bushes etc.
Wear plate sets
- For stamper, frame and press box
- Arranged according to the different wear behavior of the shear: each wear plate set consists of the wear plates which should be changed together, to allow an optimal adjustment of the specified clearances while minimizing cost and saving resources
- Apart from the wear plates, the wear plate sets contain all necessary additional components for the assembly, like screws, nuts, washers etc.
- For easier ordering and delivery
- Normally available from stock
- Made of the best abrasion resistant steels